Friday, August 19, 2011

My experience

I used to have the following problems:
- Feel burning in the chest after eating
- have trouble sleeping due to pain in my throat and chest
- nausea most of the time
- start coughing sometimes after eating
- burp and flatulence
- lump in throat
- difficulty swallowing

My work is very busy and stressful, so I took the easy route– tried on many different conventional medicine drugs (prescription or over the counter). These drugs only helped a little to treat symptoms in couple weeks. Then I noticed several of them caused even more stomach acid for long term use.

Finally I started trying natural remedies for reflux. Also, I made lifestyle changes as follows:
- Eat smaller and frequent meals. Also, I eat slowly and chew enough so the food can be digested more easily.   This truly helps a lot.
- Have dinner before 7:00 pm.  ( I used to have late dinner around 9 pm. )
- Avoid coffee, soft drinks, tomato sauces, chocolate, sweets, cheese, deep fried foods, pineapples, and citrus juices.   Then I found out I easily lose some weight by avoiding these foods.   Every morning I still have one small cup of coffee though.   One small coffee seems to be OK in this case.
- Fasting once a week.   The easiest one for me is fasting after dinner, not having a late-night snack.    This works very well for me EVERY DAY.
- Tilt the head of bed.   I use one extra pillow to elevate my head.
The above lifestyle changes have really relieved my reflux.   I figured out there’s no reason I should be taking drugs, when my reflux can be cured in a natural way.

The above lifestyle changes have really relieved my reflux.   I figured out there’s no reason I should be taking drugs, when my reflux can be cured in a natural way.

By digging into natural cures for reflux, I found a very simple easy one – APPLE.  Yes,  I got this number one natural remedy for reflux.    Just couple slices of apple would do the trick. This truly relieves my reflux symptoms.   And it works fast enough for me.  You can check here for more details.

I really want to help you stop the suffering from reflux. Hope my experience can help a bit. I wish you all the best of luck and hope you feel better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment